I cannot get enough apples or peanut butter ever! This shake may look like dessert but it has nothing bad about it, it’s four ingredients of deliciousness. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away – this shake has two whole apples.
Did I mention this takes under ten minutes to make? It’s healthy, simple & sweet. What’s not to love?
- 2 whole medium sized apples, any variety
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Peel, core & cut the apples into cubes.
- Put apples cubes, ice, peanut butter & cinnamon in a blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour & serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with a little extra cinnamon on top if you would like.