This is what I’m eating right now…
They are in our hotel room fridge & are the perfect chocolate fix with a touch of peanut butter. I made these a couple of days before we left for Quarter Horse Congress & they travel really well.
Chocolate no bake marshmallow bars with just a hint of peanut butter.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup coco
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 heaping cups mini marshmallows
- In a medium saucepan combine the first ingredients; sugar, coco, butter, peanut butter & yogurt. Melt the ingredients & bring them to a boil, then remove from the heat.
- Add the oats & mix well.
- I let the mixture sit for about fifteen minutes & then add the chocolate chips, you don’t want them to melt from adding them too soon.
- Pour the mixture into a 9?x 9? baking pan, even it out & top with mini marshmallows & done!
- Refrigerate for at least three hours before serving or cutting them up.