Raise your hand if you love Mexican food. I have been making guacamole almost every week now for almost a month & I don’t think I’m going to stop anytime soon. It’s such a healthy & tasty snack & while vegetables are its healthy partner; you can’t say no to chips!
Snacking at its finest.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- ½ lime, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoon yellow onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Peel & pit the avocados, as long as they are ripe this is an easy task.
- I usually slice them up & then just use a fork to mash them because I like to have chunks of avocado in my dip.
- Add lime juice, onion, red pepper, & garlic salt.
- Mix & mash until everything is well blended.
- It’s so simple.