I made some awesome pizza the other day & it was too good not to share! Do you like bacon? Do you like jalapenos? Do you like pizza? If you answered yes, yes & yes than my Bacon Jalapeno Pizza is for you. It has just a little kick…
Hot Pizza…For Real
A spicy pizza loaded with bacon & jalapenos
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 24 inch pre made pizza shell
- 12 ounces of bacon (I used turkey bacon)
- 1 16 ounce can of refried beans
- 8 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2-4 jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves, shredded
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until it is crispy, place in paper towels & set aside to cool.
- Spread refried beans evenly over the pizza crust.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- In the same skillet you cooked the bacon, add onion & jalapeno peppers.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Crumble bacon pieces & spread over the pizza.
- Top with onion & jalapeno slices.
- Bake for about 10 minutes & then garnish & serve with cilantro leaves.