This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterSweets #CollectiveBias
Easter is just around the corner but there is still time to run out and get all of the candy you need from Target! I was thrilled to team up with MARS & Wrigley to share a an easy recipe and check out their candy selection at Target. I picked up M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake, DOVE Peanut Butter Eggs, Starburst Sweet & Sour Jellybeans, Easter M&M’s Milk Chocolate, and Starburst Tropical Jellybeans for my Easter basket. Isn’t Easter fun?
You can never go wrong with classic DOVE Peanut Butter Eggs, but the M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake candies are amazing! They are being sold exclusively at Target for a limited time, so hurry up and grab some today. Be sure to use the online coupons to get up to 20% off the whole MARS Easter candy collection. Save 10% on Starburst JellyBeans with an online coupon from Wrigley.
Lets talk about this tasty fudge made with just four ingredients. It’s creamy, sweet and so easy to make. I added pretzels to my fudge for a little salty crunch – it’s perfect.
- 18 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweet and condensed milk
- ½ cup M&M's White Strawberry Shortcake, crushed
- ½ cup pretzel sticks, crushed
- *Reserve about two tablespoons of the M&Ms for sprinkling on top of the fudge.
- Line an 8 x 8 or 12 x 12 inch baking pan with parchment paper so it hangs over the sides, pick your size depending on how thick you want your fudge to be. You may also use aluminum foil.
- Add white chocolate and sweet and condensed milk to a pan, stir slowly over a low heat until melted. Do not let the chocolate burn!
- Once everything is melted remove pan from the heat and stir in pretzels and M&Ms to the batter. Move quickly here and don't over stir.
- Spoon the fudge into a pan and sprinkle remaining M&Ms on top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate the fudge overnight and cut into squares.
- Store in an air tight container for up to two weeks.
What makes an Easter basket special? Personal touches like homemade fudge. This open faced Easter basket is perfect for bringing to a party. Give it to your hostess or share it with friends. Visit the MARS & Wrigley social hub for more inspiration on how to present and bake with your Easter candy.
I like to put towels and other fun little gifts.
Look for your Easter candy at Target!
Soooo much candy everywhere!
What are you doing this weekend for Easter?