It’s peach season, so I give you peach cheesecake popsicles. These creamy sweet treats are made with fresh peaches & are far better than cheesecake. To be honest, I’m not a huge cheesecake fan but these popsicles might be a new spin that I’m going to enjoy a lot. Have these ready for your kids after a day of school & you just might be super mom in their eyes.
I loaded them up with chunks of peaches & the bottom has a layer of graham cracker.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces peach yogurt (1 small container)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ milk (I used whole milk)
- 1 cup diced peaches
- Graham Cracker Bottom:
- 3 graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Combine cream cheese, peach yogurt, powdered sugar, milk & peaches in bowl & mix well.
- You can also use a blender but just add the peaches at the end once everything is blended.
- Spoon mixture into popsicle molds leaving an inch space at the top for the graham crackers.
- Mix graham crackers & melted butter & spoon the crumbs into each popsicle.
- Press down gently to pack them into the popsicle & don't overflow the molds.
- Stick popsicle sticks in the middle of the molds & freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Run a little hot water on the outside of the molds & twist to get out the popsicles, they should slide right out. Enjoy!