Beige walls are boring, but don’t worry there are options out there for renters.
As a renter, I have a love/hate relation with those plain beige walls. While I love a blank canvas as much as the next person, it’s not fun having them if you can’t do anything about it. Sure, you can paint and pay a huge fee for painting when you move out or paint them back, but that’s a pain. Enter the options for removable wallpaper. I’ve never had the urge to wallpaper a whole room but would like to do an accent wall in our apartment. Here are some of my favorite designs I’ve found so far.
1. Teepee wallpaper from BC Magic Wallpaper. Black and white is always a good idea and I love the whimsical design.
2. Pink geometric peel and stick wallpaper from Lena Tapet has a retro and fun feel. Pink can also do no wrong in my book.
3. Diagonal striped black and white wallpaper from Livettes makes a bold statement. Naturally I love how the steer head compliments the wall.
4. Tribal diamond print peel and stick wallpaper also from Livettes is a great way to add color and a little southwest style to your walls.
5. Geometric print navy wallpaper from Apply Easy is nice and pretty.
6. Tribal print coral wallpaper from Chasing Paper is soft and pretty. Wallpaper is also perfect for decorating furniture or making statement art.
7. Removable arrow print wall paper from BC Magical Wallpaper will give your walls a statement.
8. Deer skull mural wallpaper from Livettes Kids is so much fun. Even though this is meant for a kid’s nursery, I love this print.
Do you have any experiences with renter friendly wallpaper?