With the weather getting colder, I can’t help but find myself craving more carbs & comfort food. The best part is I don’t feel guilty about carbs & neither should you. Especially when they taste this good. I experimented tonight with these flavors & will definitely be making them again soon for the next party I go to.
Rosemary Garlic Flat Bread
A soft & warm flatbread with rosemary & garlic.
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rapid rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- 2 thinly sliced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- black pepper
- sea salt
- Combine flour, salt & yeast in a bowl & mix well.
- Stir in oil & warm water.
- Ball up the dough & roll it over a lightly floured surface.
- Place the dough in a bowl & cover it with plastic wrap.
- Let it set & rise for about an hour.
- Combine garlic, butter, oil & rosemary & cook over a low heat for five minutes.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough & cover it with the rosemary & garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle with pepper & salt.
- Cut the dough with a knife into triangle or square pieces.
- Bake for about twenty minutes.
- Serve warm & enjoy.