You can just start calling me the salad queen because I have been making them & serving up salads all week. This shredded chicken & peanut salad is amazing…. the peanut sauce is what makes it. Paired with crunchy carrots, cool cucumbers & refreshing iceberg lettuce, you have a delicious & satisfying lunch or dinner.
Warning: Once you make this, you will become highly addicted.
It is soo good!
A delicious shredded salad with peanut sauce over chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup srircha
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- For the salad:
- Iceberg lettuce
- White onion, chopped
- Shredded carrots
- Sliced cucumbers
- Boil the chicken breasts in water for about 10 minutes until they are fully cooked.
- Allow to cool, shred them & set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, canola oil, srircha, peanut butter, minced garlic, brown sugar & peanuts in a skillet.
- Cook over a low heat & stir until the ingredients combine & form a thick sauce.
- Add in chicken & mix well.
- Serve the chicken peanut sauce over a bed of lettuce & garnish with carrots, cucumbers & onions.