I know I have been slacking in the recipe department around here lately – Marta this one is for you! It’s a spinach dip with my own spin served with toasted italian loaf bread sticks fresh out of the oven.
Simple Spinach Dip with Toasted Breadsticks
The best spinach dip you have had yet.
Serves: 3 cups
- 2 cups of frozen spinach
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Italian herb bread loaf
- Add spinach, cream cheese, & cheddar cheese to a bowl.
- Mix well, (there is no need to drain the spinach like the package suggests). The spinach will thaw quickly from being mixed.
- Add bread crumbs, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, & garlic salt.
- Mix throughly.
- Put slices of bread in the toaster to toast quickly or put pieces of bread in the oven at 350 degrees & bake for about ten minutes.
- Serve spinach dip with toasted bread sticks.