It’s almost Christmas! This week has been a busy one with all of the last-minute shopping & then I go out-of-town for almost a week, leaving on Saturday. A girl could use a fancy cocktail or two. I made this Spiked Peppermint Hot Chocolate Shake out of inspiration from these Holiday Peppermint Milkshakes I made earlier.
Make this shake kid friendly & just leave out the chocolate vodka.
This shake has just the right amount of peppermint & chocolate flavors.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup milk (I used Almond milk)
- ½ cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips (or substitute other peppermint candy)
- ⅕ ounces of chocolate vodka
- 1 6 ounce package of instant hot chocolate mix (any brand)
- *optional - mini marshmallows for garnish
- Add ice cream, milk, peppermint chips, vodka, & hot chocolate mix to a blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth & creamy.
- Pour into a glass & top with mini marshmallows or extra peppermint chips if desired.