Everyone has that one friend who loves to entertain and is always having company. They always have the perfect cheese board or find the best wine. Get them the best equestrian themed gift that embraces their hosting passion. I’ve rounded up 12 awesome gift ideas that won’t break the bank and just about anyone will love.
1. West Elm horse head bottle stoppers – Put a cork in it! These modern horse head bottle stoppers will look great on any bar cart.
2. Engraved leather coasters – Give these personalized leather coasters to a newly married couple or a ranch family.
3. Jingle Bells tea towels – A hostess can never have enough adorable towels. These holiday towels are perfect for the bathroom or kitchen. They are classy and done just right.
5. Saratoga Olive Oil Co. – I discovered Saratoga Olive Oil Co. this fall while I was in Lake Placid for a wedding. Any foodie will jump with joy at the idea or trying their unique blended olive oils and flavored balsamic vinegar.
6. Laser engraved horse rolling-pin – Any baker will appreciate these rolling pins. You can make horse print cookies for any occasion.
7. Winter horses collection – these plates and mugs will transform any home table into a winter wonderland.
9. Canyon placemats – These rustic placemats are perfect for an english or western home.
10. Horse head salt and pepper shakers – Classy salt and pepper shakers are a do!
11. Napkin ring cuff set – Dress up plain white napkins with these paper cuffs from Seven Barks.
12. Custom tea towel – Bring someone else’s horse to life with a custom tea towel from The Artful Equine.
Looking for more great gift ideas? Read Gifts for the Western Girl.