Christmas can be expensive and it’s hard shopping for everyone on your gift list. I’ve rounded up 20 fun things under $20. You can use these as stocking stuffers or small budget gifts. Be sure to check out the rest of my gift guides; Gifts for the Equestrian Home, 12 Equestrian Themed Gifts for the Hostess, and Gifts for the Western Girl. If you need other ideas or suggestions, please ask!
1. Pegasus lip balm from Hay Henry – this chapstick is great for all ages.
2. Leather snaffle bit bracelet – a colorful and cute bracelet that won’t break the bank.
3. Cactus stud earrings by Pearls and Ponies – whether you love gold or silver, these are too cute to pass up.
4. Cute horse notebook – perfect for the person your favorite girl boss.
5. Paper Pony Co. stickers – these adorable stickers are perfect for the office.
6. Nicker Bait All Carrot No Stick Treats – Horses appreciate the holiday treats too.
7. Horse nail decals – These are perfect to top off any manicure.
8. Blooming cactus vase – An adorable vase for a western home.
9. Horse print candles – Give the gift of candles that are almost too cute to burn!
10. Cowgirl makeup pouch and accessories – This cute western makeup kit is great for girls.
11. Dark Horse Chocolates Gift Pouch – these cute pouch is filled with delicious chocolate.
12. I’m Really A Unicorn Pencils – these whimsical pencils make work not so bad.
13. Cowboy boot bar soap – soap is always a great gift!
14. Horse hair tassels – these tassels should be given to the crafter or someone who loves to create.
16. Paper Pony Co. cards – give adorable snail mail.
17. Ponytail Products – give the gift of awesome grooming products from Ponytail.
18. Leather stirrup key chain – dress up keys with this equestrian key fob.
19. Place Your Bets flask – a fun flask for those over 21.
20. Noble Outfitters calf peddies – fun printed socks are always appreciated by every equestrian.