I don’t really like to make resolutions, I break them. Or I make the following resolutions;
1. I promise to eat more chocolate.
2. I will add more glitter to things.
3. I will encourage shopping & turn my readers into shopaholics.
4. I will refuse to give up carbs.
5. I will never leave the house in my pajamas.
6. I will continue to believe that my shopping is just my way of contributing to our economy.
7. I will continue to believe that all ugly tack should be banned from horse shows, & that you should never put clashing colors on your horse.
8. I will never give up cupcakes or ice cream.
9. I will adopt a Chihuahua at some point during the course of this year (sorry bf & sorry Tara)
10. I will continue to smile at rude people, it confuses them.
Done, doing it, & I will definitely do it.
I’m more of a goal oriented person anyways I always go with the goal route for the new year. In fact I make goals monthly, weekly & daily. I might be a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to structure & organization but hey someone has to be!
A couple of goals for the blog this year – Double readership & monthly page views! I like the sound of that, Horses & Heels is going strong & I started it just over a year ago. I remember when only 14 people visited it a day when it first started! Thank you friends : ) Get a better camera. Do more giveaways & more outfit posts!
I have lots of training & barrel racing goals with Rumor & she already knows what these are, we discussed them in the barn last night.
Oh & by the way, Tara says she has no goals for 2012. She believes she is perfect in every way ; )
What are some of you goals or resolutions for 2012?
Photo from Agadart on Etsy online