I can’t believe I’m even calling brussels sprouts amazing… up until a few months ago you would never get me near one of these! But then I went to a nice restaurant & ordered their gourmet mac & cheese, to my surprise it had brussels sprouts in it… & I loved them. I thought that I had to try making them with my own flair because maybe it was just the cheese the that made them taste good?
Check out these delicious Brussels Sprouts Books
I’ve been making these the same way once or twice a week for a month now, just call me crazy but you have to try them my way even if you don’t like brussels sprouts, I’ll make you love them!
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Add brussels sprouts, black pepper, garlic salt & 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a skillet.
- Cook over a low heat allowing the brussels sprouts to brown on each side before flipping them.
- After about 10 minutes add 1 more tablespoon of olive oil & seasoned bread crumbs.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- The edges should be browned.