While warm days might still seem far away, they are closer than you think. Make this cucumber lemonade for a gathering with friends and family or just because. Tangy lemons and refreshing cucumbers give this a nice flavor and there is a splash of grapefruit juice in there too. This is easily my favorite new drink and possibly the best I have ever had when it comes to lemonade.
Once you start making fun lemonade flavors, you will never do plain lemonade again.
- 10 cups cold water
- 5 lemons, halved and juiced
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 12 thin slices of cucumber
- *Extra slices of lemon and cucumber for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir well and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving to allow the cucumbers to flavor the drink.
- Garnish with slices of cucumber and lemon and enjoy.
Also be sure to check out my other lemonade recipes – Ginger Lemonade, Blackberry Basil Lemonade, and Strawberry Basil Lemonade.