We now interrupt your regularly scheduled post update for this cookie recipe. Yes, I wasn’t going to post about food again today… I did that on Wednesday. Today was supposed to be all about my latest beauty & fashion ventures. My hair & my nails specifically. You see Cashmere & Cameo had sent me an email a while ago with questions about maintaining a nice manicure (it’s nearly impossible when you cook all the time & are around horses).
I guess it’s going to have to wait again, because I made some “accidental” cookies that are AMAZING! But then I tried them, other people tried them & my bf’s client asked me when I was going to open my own cookie shop. These are extremely share worthy cookies.
- 1 large banana
- 1 stick of butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 1 cup of white flour
- *Optional - 1 cup of chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.
- In a large mixing bowl, add banana & butter.
- Microwave them for about a minute until the butter is soft & you can mash it & the banana together.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add the white & brown sugar to the bowl.
- Mix the sugar, butter & bananas well.
- Add the peanut butter, eggs, salt & baking soda.
- Stir until everything is completely mixed.
- Add the oats & stir in the flour.
- Finally add in chips if you are using them & mix well.
- Use a nonstick cookie sheet & spoon droplets of the cookie mixture on to the sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on your oven.
- I usually check them after eight minutes so I can see how they are doing.
- The edges should be golden brown.
Want more peanut butter?
Want another banana dessert?