I love potatoes just about any way – scalloped, mashed, roasted, baked & twice baked. One of my favorite ways is a loaded baked potato. This appetizer or side dish dip gives you the flavors of a loaded baked potato in a whole new way, try “The Works Dip”. It goes great with fries, baked potatoes or sliced potatoes.
Once Baked, Twice The Flavor Potatoes
A loaded dip for french fries or baked potatoes.
- 1 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 4 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 12 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine sour cream, cheddar cheese, red pepper, bacon, chives, black pepper, garlic salt & chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well, chill & serve.
- Garnish with additional bacon crumbles or chives if desired.
This goes great on a baked potato, french fries or or any other style potatoes. It is also a great dip for veggies too!