Can you ever have too much pumpkin in the fall? I think not. This shake is a sweet treat that tastes exactly like liquid pumpkin pie. It is so good & perfect for those warm fall days. And don’t worry, I made it with yogurt so it’s not nearly as unhealthy as it looks ; )
Side note: I think toasted marshmallows make the most beautiful beverage garnishes but I will never try to toast mini marshmallows over a stove again (talk about a mess).
- 1 cup canned pumpkin pie mix (I used Libby's)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff
- 4 whole cinnamon graham cracker sheets, broken into pieces
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Cinnamon sticks
- Marshmallows - toasted or un toasted
- Add pumpkin pie mix, vanilla yogurt, marshmallow fluff, graham crackers & ice to a blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth & creamy.
- Serve immediately or put it in the fridge until serving.
- Garnish with cinnamon, marshmallows or any festive pieces you would like.