This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NewWayToSparkle #CollectiveBias
Working from home Monday through Friday can get a little repetitive at times – work, run, eat, work, take a walk, work, eat, and repeat. I’m making some sparkling moments with new Dasani Sparkling from Target. Make every ordinary day sparkle with these sleek Dasani Sparking cans in fruity flavors; Tropical Pineapple, Raspberry Lemonade, Lime, Berry, Black Cherry, and Lemon.
How about a Raspberry Lemonade or Lemon Watermelon Mocktail to get this work week started? Dasani Sparkling is delicious on its own but it’s fun to add in tasty garnishes. I made raspberry lemonade and watermelon ice cubes to release a fruity burst of flavor as they melt into my drink. Hello gorgeous mocktails.
- Dasani Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade flavor
- Raspberry lemonade ice cubes (water, raspberries, lemons, sugar, water)
- Prepare the ice cubes. For one standard ice cube tray I used the juice of two lemons, 1 tablespoon sugar and 3 tablespoons water.
- Juice the lemons and carefully remove any seeds, stir in water, and sugar.
- Add 1 -2 whole raspberries to each ice cube mold and pour the lemon concentrate into the molds. This tart and flavorful mixture will give you delicious lemon flavor without diluting your drink.
- Freeze for a minimum of three hours.
- Add lemonade cubes to a tall glass and pour Dasani Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade over a few cubes.
- Dasani Sparkling, lemon flavor
- Watermelon ice cubes
- Lemon slices
- Make sweet and juicy watermelon ice cubes by scooping out a watermelon and adding the pulp mixture to ice cube trays. Freeze until solid (minimum of three hours).
- Add a few watermelon ice cubes to a tall glass and a slice of lemon.
- Pour Dasani Sparkling Lemon over the ice cubes.
Pick up some Dasani Sparkling at Target today. Get 3 cases for $9 (and a 5% cartwheel offer) 4/10/16-5/1/16. Look for it up front by the checkout lines on the end aisles. Find more easy to make recipes that are refreshing and fun to make by visiting this link: NewWayToSparkle