What a day, what a week. I was going to make some elaborate mint chocolate cookies when I realized that there are too many pumpkin cookies & too much pie still around from Thanksgiving.
Tonight I opted to make some very simple & delicious rosemary garlic potatoes that say I spent a lot of time on this… but really they were in the oven the whole time while I was online shopping.
Simple Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
Oven roasted potatoes with rosemary & garlic.
Serves: 4 servings
- 3 cups potatoes, thinly sliced (about 4 medium sized potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary sprigs
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ pint whipping cream
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Add potatoes to glass or metal oven safe pan.
- Sprinkle with pepper, garlic salt & rosemary.
- Top with garlic slices.
- Add butter to the middle of the pan
- Pour whipping cream over everything.
- After 30 minutes check & stir the potatoes.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve hot & enjoy.