I interrupt your normally scheduled cowboy boot post to question you & get your opinion (I know it’s Monday but hey these are legit questions). I’ve had a few recent emails from stores with some questions that go like this…
1. How come you have never picked anything from my store to show?
2. How do you select your “Boot of the week”?
3. Do you have a favorite boot brand & what is it?
1. I love discovering new stores & boutiques but sometimes I do pick from stores that I am more familiar with. So the bottom line is if I’m not familiar with you, maybe it’s time you introduce yourself! I spend a lot of time online looking for new spots & such but I only have so many hours in a day to dedicate to that.
2. Well honestly I never put hours of deep thought into it, I just pick. I may have seen a boot that I liked online, I may be searching for a specific brand (I do like to rotate brands), a specific color, or something to go with a theme. I do like to share the latest & greatest so when new collections come out & have relationships with people from a few companies that send me updates on collections. I also sometimes have promo codes & collaborations lined up ahead of time.
3. Ahhh yes I do. Although, I haven’t shared this & there are a few reasons. This blog is reader friendly & I know everyone comes from different lifestyles & backgrounds. Price points are different for everyone & variety is good. I will promise you that I will never share a boot on here that I wouldn’t wear or couldn’t come up with an outfit for.
Now that you’ve heard the scoop I’m asking retailers, consumers & all of my readers to tell me this. What do you want to see more of?
– Boots paired with outfits & accessories
– How boots are made & quality/comfort reviews
– Promo codes & discounts
– New designs & collection releases
– Spotlights on stores for their selections (an inside the boutique/store review)
I do focus on all of these things but I’m VERY curious as to what your individual opinions are.
I highly encourage sharing this post & your comments whether it’s here via, email, Twitter, or Facebook.
Ps – next week’s boot feature is a promo code : )