It’s hot, its been hot & its going to stay hot. But I don’t mind, I have Strawberry Basil Lemonade on fridge & it’s delicious. There is no better lemonade then fresh squeezed (or that super sugary kind at the fair). I decided to put a spin on typical lemonade & added strawberries & basil. It’s refreshing & delightful, plus it is so SIMPLE!
In fact, you may turn into a lemonade snob & no longer drink “regular” lemonade.
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
A refreshing lemonade with sweet strawberries & basil.
- 5 lemons
- 10 cups of cold water
- 1 cup of mashed strawberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 10 large basil leaves, shredded
- Add water to a pitcher.
- Wash, halve & juice the lemons. Make sure all of the seeds are removed & add the lemon juice & pulp to the pitcher.
- Add strawberries, sugar & basil to the pitcher.
- Mix well & server over ice.
- Garnish with additional basil, strawberries, or lemon slices.
Check out my other lemonade recipes; Ginger Lemonade, Cucumber Lemonade and Blackberry Basil Lemonade.