My popsicle molds have been getting a lot of use lately! I’ve always loved strawberry fruit bars with the chunks of fruit in them so I decided to make my own version with yogurt. It’s breakfast on a hot day, an afternoon snack or dessert after dinner; these popsicles are good no matter what time of day it is!
They have lots of strawberry chunks in them & are healthy & refreshing. Perfect for when you want sweets but don’t want to ruin your day with candy or junk food.
You know you want to try these! Ps. for my molds I used Kidco Healthy Snack Frozen Treat Trays & just use popsicle sticks instead of the plastic pieces that come with them. I think the wooden sticks look much prettier!
- 1 16 oz package of fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1 6 oz container of vanilla yogurt
- 1 6 oz container of strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Combine mashed strawberries, yogurt & coconut milk in a bowl & mix well.
- Pour into popsicle molds, do not overfill.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours (or longer).
- To remove popsicles from the frozen molds, run a little hot water on the outside & gently twist until the popsicle comes out.