I was in an ice cream sundae kind of mood yesterday & decided to make two new creations. Unfortunately my Blackberry Chocolate Sundae never made it for a final photo. You step out of the kitchen for a few minutes & your sundae disappears (the thief was my sister).
However my Toasted Coconut & Banana Sundae survived to be photographed, then I devoured it. It was a delightful, tropical treat.
Toasted Coconut & Banana Sundae
A delightful tropical with banana & toasted coconut.
- vanilla ice cream (as much as you would like)
- ¼ cup orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 whole banana, sliced
- Add orange juice, honey & corn starch to a small sauce pan & stir occasionally.
- Slowly bring liquid to a boil.
- Remove from heat & set aside.
- Add coconut flakes & butter to a skillet & toast lightly.
- Grab your bowl & layer it with banana & toasted coconut.
- Pour orange juice glaze over everything.
- Devour immediately.